- The set's entire contents can be stored inside the case. The handle on the roof can be folded upwards to carry the case.
- The door of the prison cell can also be closed independently of the ""office door"" and locked with a padlock.
- If the left flap is opened wide enough, a garage for the motorcycle will result and the helicopter landing pad on the roof can be used.
- A 1.2.3 figure can drive the motorcycle standing up.
- The bolt behind the seat can be pushed backwards and the rattling noise that now occurs when riding a motorcycle is supposed to simulate the driving noise.
For Age 1 1/2 years +